Getting There

Getting there is half the fun.  The process , that is , the learning process. I do enjoy the challenges and the experiences.  Sewing can be an adventure just like life!  Until Just Takes 2  I had not attempted much paper pieceing ; They seem to prefer it.  I have noticed that I am getting much faster at it.  Here are two more blocks.



I have finished my mystery blocks for February.


I also have my free bom from Raspberry Rabbit   laid out and stitching started.


Today I go to my Stitch Therapy class and bring my five flower  blocks to show .  There are 16 all together to do.  I enjoy getting together and seeing what they have accomplished too!  Everyone has a different vision for the same pattern and it is remarkable.  Love all the different thoughts and ways they bring out thier ideas in cloth.  Keep plugging away out there, the more you do the better you get!  Life nor stitching does not always go according to plan.  Variety is the spice of life!  I can take it as long as it is not covered in hot sauce.  martha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit