Happy March 1st

Hope everyone is safe and sound.  Here in central Minnesota we only had 5-6 inches of snow compared to the 14 inches they were predicting.  My mother lives about 30 miles from Harrisburg , Illinois where they had tornados.  Thankfully she is safe. 


I put my January  and February Raspberry Rabbits together. 


This is small basket quilt with green baskets . I am thinking about putting buttons on it.  I  will try and quilt it tomorrow. 



Did  block # 19 and now ready for 20 and 21 which downloaded today. 

http://temeculaquiltcompany.blogspot.com has a free block of the week starting today and each thursday of the month of March.  Stop and take a look.
Be safe and don't mess with the weather.  Martha





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit