Mail Call

Yesterday I went out to get the mail and got two surprises! One letter was a surprise because it was from my sister whom I am going to see in three weeks.  She gave my hubby a  bracelet, which he immediately put on.

Second letter was from   Edyta Sitar  !  (aka- Laundry Basket Quilts).



I had entered a challenge on her blog and did not know if I made the first 100 cut off .  Well apparently I did get included and received directions


I also received a package of her silhouettes!


We must design something with them ,we do not have to use them all and can add other things also. Then must send her a pic by May 1st.  This lit up my day, I was so tickeled that you could have painted me purple and wrapped me up in lights. Wow!

Then I actually finished another block for Stitch Therapy Club.



Life is full of surprises and most precious!  Have a great day! Martha




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit