Hacked!

 

My email account has been hacked, sorry for the inconveinence to all my contacts.  I have changed  my passwords and hopefully will hinder any more emails running askew. Some people don’t have anything productive to do with their time.

I have finished my last row of hexies for my Pam Buda quilt.

  101_1388

Then I  added the  borders….101_1394

Here is a pic of the back…

101_1393

So you can see some of the papers still in before I pulled them out!

 

Now I need to put the appliques on.

 

I  also got two blocks for my “Wish Quilt” ready to embroider.

101_1386

My Windy Farm quilt came back from the quilter’s . She put swirls  in for my wind.  Hopefully you can tell from these pics!

101_1390101_1389

I used a charm pack of Barbara Brackman’s 1862 fabric and used what was leftover for the backing.

101_1392

Since we last chatted our store had its grand opening and celebrated visit your local quilt store.  Everything is busy ,busy! We will talk more later,Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit