Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hacked!

 

My email account has been hacked, sorry for the inconveinence to all my contacts.  I have changed  my passwords and hopefully will hinder any more emails running askew. Some people don’t have anything productive to do with their time.

I have finished my last row of hexies for my Pam Buda quilt.

  101_1388

Then I  added the  borders….101_1394

Here is a pic of the back…

101_1393

So you can see some of the papers still in before I pulled them out!

 

Now I need to put the appliques on.

 

I  also got two blocks for my “Wish Quilt” ready to embroider.

101_1386

My Windy Farm quilt came back from the quilter’s . She put swirls  in for my wind.  Hopefully you can tell from these pics!

101_1390101_1389

I used a charm pack of Barbara Brackman’s 1862 fabric and used what was leftover for the backing.

101_1392

Since we last chatted our store had its grand opening and celebrated visit your local quilt store.  Everything is busy ,busy! We will talk more later,Martha.

No comments: