Monday, February 4, 2013

Be Still My Beating Heart !

 

I was asked to accompany some special ladies to a super bowl quilt fabric sale. My momma did not raise a fool! I went!

Sale fabric was four dollars a yard! So I came home with a few  pretty things that I could not live without.  Like these…

101_1399

and these ….

101_1400

Four dollars a yard ! Fat quarters were 50 cents a piece! So you know I got a few of those too.

 

101_1401

Forty to be exact .  Got a few other pieces to fill in a few colors that needed a boost in my stash.

101_1402

 

101_1403

And last but not least a couple of pieces of green wool , you can always use green.101_1404

I also finished the flowers on my hexie quilt and took it to the quilter. But of course I wanted you to see it first. 

101_1395

101_1397

101_1398

This is “Elizabeth’s Prairie Garden” by Pam Buda.

Such an exciting weekend and I still had to watch the super bowl game , but I was doing the cheshire cat smile all the while! Chit chat with you all later!

2 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I love this post--all those great fabrics==way to go there gal!!!!
and I join you in that 'smile'--
happy stitching-
hugs, di and miss gracie

Missie of Hallbrook Designs said...

Oh my Goodness! What store did you go to! You got some great loot for sure! Love your hexie quilt...so cute! Thanks for visiting my blog today...I'm glad I visited yours!