Savannah

Jo Morton's Savannah line has come to live at my house! 


Arrived this morning from the Old Country Store. Usually I like reds better than blues, but not in this line for some reason.   I am sure they will be put to good use.

I have also gotten a little further along on my Terri Atkinson's  Hexie Garden pattern. Still need to make three blocks. They are in progress. Should get them put together today! Husband has gone fishing, so I will be left alone! Ha!



See with the floor picked up you can lay something pretty down! Ha ha !


The files have been downloaded for the quilt Love Entwined from Esther Aliu.  They are available to anyone who joins her yahoo group.

I must run to do a couple of errands ,must get in some sewing time too, right. Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit