Summer Visitors Coming!

My son and granddaughter are coming for a visit this week! I am very excited! So the posts will be slow this week.

Yesterday in the post I received the pattern " Mosiacs" from Irene Blanck Of "Focus on Quilts". She has some simply lovely patterns you should take the time to see. See here  www.focusonquilts.com.au/patterns



 Maybe you will find your masterpiece to work on.  

I worked on my Lucy Boston from Red Brolly's Stitchin Club.





The New  York City Modern quilt guild is sponsering  a double wedding ring challenge.   I only have to make four conjoined blocks  for the traditional entry and layer and quilt. See bumblebeansinc.blogspot.com  and see July 18th post. So this is the start of my double  wedding rings.  I have eight more arcs half way done.




I am useing  "Field Notes" By Blackbird Designs by Moda.  I purchased a jelly roll . Hope that is enough for the four blocks.

I am also patiently waiting for the next QuiltMania magazine. That and Primitive Quilts and Projects are my two favorite magazines. They both have so much poured into each issue.  Moda had a pic of a Minmick and Simpson quilt in it. 


There is also a red version with a much more interesting border.


I must get started on a little cleaning and touch up before every one arrives , so all the chit chat for now. Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit