Time Does Not Stand Still

It is already the middle of August and I have not started Christmas projects yet!  But I have started Halloween. The pic below is found in the book by Disa Designs , "More of My Runners".


I still must layer quilt and bind. I really like crows and ravens a lot!

I have another Buck block done and this is number eleven. I think I can start putting it together now. I have collected my fabrics and decided how to border it.



I have been making half square triangles with triangles on a roll. That way I do not have to mark fabric and can still make eight at a time with two charm squares.






I am trying to catch up to block four on Pam Buda's sew a long.  Hope the shop hop going on for those in Minnesota, has been a learning experience and a whole lot of fun! Chit chat later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit