Something to Share

I have something to share with you!  My crazy quilt block.....



My next few blocks will have some work with my pintuck foot, braiding foot and cording foot. I think I should also do some pleating on some fabric also. I feel the urge to explore!  

I have just finished putting my kaleidoscope stars top together.

  



I expanded my backing with left over triangles from both of the last two quilts.





So Heather Mulder Peterson (Anka's Treasures) is coming to town in a couple of weeks. For our sew in with her we may pick any pattern out of her new book and she will help with cutting and her new ruler.  We just have to come with strips cut.  Her book is called Angles With Ease  Her ruler is called a " Triangler" and is a 30* degree ruler.

Will chit chat later,Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit