Dreary Days

IT is overcast here the past few days. Even though daylight savings it is still darker than one would like. At least on the bright side there is no snow yet! Just cold. 

I have  joined a swap this year , a secret santa swap. I have everything wrapped in fat quarters and stuffed into a mailing envelope .







So that is already to address and ship!

I decided to quilt my "Hourglass" quilt from "Angles With Ease" myself. I did three lines of straight stitching in the red  zig zag of the quilt. I now also have the binding sewn onto the front and just have to finish  hand sewing it to the back.




the back


This weekend there is a big arts and crafts show at the local high school and at several churches. So with all the inspiration it will be very busy at work! Chatter with you later,Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit