Thursday, June 19, 2014

Giving It My Best Shot

I have block #1 and block #2 ironed onto their backing square...






So now I need to stitch them down. That will be my handwork for in front off the telly for those Pawn Stars, Shippers , Pickers, and History Channel war dramas. (That I cannot stand)  Mr. Sew What controls the remote!  I then started sewing the alternate blocks and finished two of the four....



when I took a break to go out and get the mail and put the clothes into the dryer from the washer.  Look what I got in the mail today.... #3.


I guess I need to try a little harder, Martha.

2 comments:

Kamao Poot said...

Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
EarningsClub.com

Kamao Poot said...

Get Hourly profit for 200 hours on every hour without any risk and without any work, best business plans ever
AllTimeProfit.com