For the Love of Yo Yo's !

I took a pic of a new project this morning to show you the size of my next project . I needed to put it in perspective for you, so I used my thumbnail in the pic also. It is sooooo  cute!  So here is a sneak peek!









This is quilted and bound and ready for the last meeting of Prairie Women's Sewing Circle. The last quilt is being quilted as we speak. This will make a nice ending to Prairie Women's Sewing Circle! I also have two of Pam Buda's patterns for door prizes.

During my travels this week , I went to two more stores that had the row by row free patterns! Love different interpretations of each store!  Check it out online " Row By Row Eperience ". It is going on now all over the United States and lasts until September 2! Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit