The Fair is Over

The Fair is over and the state shop hop has begun. I have one more shop to visit to finish the section I live in. I will do that one tomorrow, when I do I receive eight patterns for their quilts.  I took some pictures of my quilts at the fair.



Hand appliqued Pitcher quilt , quilted by Mary Hammer.

My "Not Quite Amish" quilt  quilted  by Mary Hammer.

My baby arrow quilt has been hand quilted by me.


My hand peiced,machine quilted by Laura Shogren, hexie quilt with yo yo's and buttons.

My "Sand in My Toes"  quilt.

My grey and orange hexagon quilt , also quilted by Laura Shogren.

My scrappy trip with bunnies running around, quilted by Rebecca Annakkala.

My oak leaf and acorn wool applique quilt quilted by Rebecca Annakkala.

There was a smaller quilt ,but not a good pic of paper pieced with wool applique...

Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit