This and That

I made four blocks for the block exchange with our guild. Two of each size.....



I have my breast cancer block laid out and ironed down. I still need to put decorative stitching down.

Kinda cute!

As you can see from this pile of fluff I have been squaring off some half square triangles...




About 214 half square triangles left over from the last two projects. A lot of foldy triangles there, too many for me to just pitch. So once trimmed I started sewing them into rows....



Then started to sew rows together  and putting a little more fabric with it.....


iron seams open





Ready to add a little wool, quilt with a back and bind. Will give you a peek when done. I am so glad I did not throw those away! Take care and chatter with you later,Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit