First Snow

We had our first snow and some of it even lasted till the next day.  We are fastly approaching our 2nd week in November , with Christmas and Thanksgiving  not that far away!  I again have a few pics for you, first up are two more alphabet blocks from Temecula Quilt co.'s free pattern.....



The letters are "R" and "Q"!

I also have a baby quilt  ready to go the quilter's. It has Cherrywood background (pinkish melon colored) and one charm pack of "Papilion".  The pattern is by ZEN CHIC,  called "Child's Play".







We had some lovely show and tell at our " Simple Whatnots"  club on Tuesday. So I must share what I can....


Sandi Baker made this Kim Diehl pattern and it is large and very heavy! But sooooo beautiful!


This also belongs to Sandi and she loves to hand quilt, so click on pic and enlarge to see this wonderful quilting!
She also does beautiful needle-turn applique, just drool over her borders!


This is Mary Amiot and her " Idaho Lily" quilt  from Simple Whatnots club.


This is Susan  hiding behind a quilt! I believe it was made by Anne Manly.


 This is Gail Temple behind that appliqued ribbon wreath!




This is a table runner with a bit of applique also!




This is Elly showing us a pattern by Lisa Bonjean , which she plans to start.


This is a quilt by Jan with prairie points in the inner border.


I believe this is one of Sandi Baker's quilts also. Check out the nine patches!


I think this is Mary  Thuerer that has hidden her face successfully behind this table runner!

I started writing this blog entry a few days ago and got side tracked. It is now Monday, November 11th and looking out at the white out blizzard parked here  I will not be going anywhere today. Hopefully by tonight they might have the roads plowed so that I may go and see Victoria Findlay Wolfe speak at our guild's meeting. Wish me luck on that one, chatter later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit