Friday, January 23, 2015

This and That

I have been doing a little handwork at night and have finally finished this block......




I now have started this block for the same quilt by Brandywine Designs called "Wooly Critter Sampler"......





Pictures taken different days same counter in kitchen. Same camera!


Next, I have started some of Kim Diehl's , Simple Whatnots II....






This is a bonus quilt .  I still have seven berries to sew on and the binding to sew down.  Might do a little hand quilting to go with the machine quilting. All for now, chatter later,Martha.

2 comments:

Karen said...

You have some nice projects in the works. I like the Kim Diehl piece very much.

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Love all those blocks and projects--you are keeping yourself in 'stitches'--way to go--
smiles, diandmissgracie