Saturday, February 21, 2015

Friday Applique and Other Things


We were a small group that met Friday, but we more than made up with enthusiasm! 
Linda Johnson  preparing her Lori Smith pattern.



Sherry Falink working on her wool hexies.


Paula Murrey working on her Dear Jane.

We also had a couple of guests sit in for a while and enjoy our company....


I have started a new Kim Diehl quilt called " Village Square".  It has some applique on it and some churn dash blocks. I was working on the applique during our group. 


I have squared up what blocks I have finished on my " Wooly Critter Sampler "  quilt and put some of the sashing on.

 I am now working on block #9.

I put some beads in the centers of the flowers instead of french knots.  Chatter with you later, Martha.

7 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

I love your little critter blocks... especially the sweet turtle!

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

You all look like you are working hard and enjoying yourselves! So nice to have stitching buddies. Love your critter block I am debating between the sheep and the duck as my favorite but they are all great!

Deb A said...

Love the critter blocks... the butterfly is calling to me! Love Kim Diehl patterns... one of these days I'll make Bittersweet Briar.

Cathy said...

Those critters are darling. You all look like you had some fun (except for the visitors).

The Cozy Quilter said...

I love getting together with friends to sew! I love your projects!

Angie said...

The Wooly Critter sampler is adorable! It will be fun to watch this project come together!

Vivian said...

What cute critters and I loved the beads in place of the French knots!