Happenings

So much has been happenng this week!  I bought a desk for my sewing machine and took down my counter top it was on.  I rearranged my sewing room, which took a whole day.  Here are a few pics...







Thought I would throw a couple of pics of one of the two parades we saw for the fourth also....






We had our Simple Whatnots meeting and had some great show and tell. Linda Arganbright brought her sampler quilt made with Cherrywood fabric....




Linda Johnson brought a log cabin cardinal wall hanging...



And a Minnesota shop hop table runner.

Mary Theurer brought her version of True Blue for us!




Gail Temple brought a number of things for us to see and share. First was her cardinal wall hanging...






Judy and Lorna brought in their small quilts also!


Judy also brought this small quilt  as a treat for us !

I also had time tomake a small table runner and now am in the process of quilting it....

Hopefully I can get a better pic once it is quilted. Chatter with you later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit