Christmas Is Coming!

I have been working on a few little things , one of which I have just finished and am dying to show you.



It is a small wool applique in a 14" square frame. It has sparkling  red swakorski crystals in the wreath and tree.


I have also been working on a lap quilt using the fabric line called "Silver Linings" . The pattern is called "Hugs and Kisses" by Julie Herman  of Jaybird Quilts.




I still have one more row of twenty 6 1/2" blocks to go. I am going to do a few more than that to add to the backing fabric.
I had been working on a pattern by Edyta Sitar  with gingerbread men, but I will have to start all over with that one.....



After I put it in the washer on delicate cycle to let the wash a way paper melt away ,so did the seams. It was linen and I did not zig zag the edges. I also used hot water and it shrunk. Totally my fault and I am starting all over again. Talk with you later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit