Ushering Out 2015 ....

I had one quilt that has been quilted and has been waiting to be bound for almost two years. I even had the binding already made. Well so that I can finish up the old year on a good note I finally put on the binding and hanging  sleeve.  I even put a label on the back! I now have it hanging up in my hallway.






It is a stack 'n whack quilt made from only 2 fabrics.  I also  am working on another old project of  English paper pieced hexagons.  A border was half way around and I have finished that....







Deb Tucker's wing clipper ruler








Made some baby elephant blocks and still have to make the parents. That will be the next round.

I am hoping to finish this top in the next week. Chit chat later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit