Dear Gloria

Dear Gloria , this post is just for you. I just don't seem to have the desire to do any posting. I still have a passion for sewing. I went on a retreat in January, my first, and did finish a quilt for my son for his birthday.


It is at the quilter's at the moment. And I am stitching down the wool letters on another top I finished there....


 This one is done with the Quick Curve Ruler. Such good directions!

I have also done some embroidery ...















I have been doing some English Paper Piecing... This is for a block in one of Jen Kingwell's quilts...


I have made my mother 4 mug rugs for her and her 3 sisters tea party....

I have also done some work with wool...

 I also made 4 pillowcases to match my son's quilt, but I have already sent those ahead. I have already started a quilt for my grandson's wedding this September. Half way done with it but cannot show it. Don't want to spoil surprise. Gloria you were kind enough to share that your  anticipation awaits each day and now I hope your thirst has been quenched, Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts and checking up on me. Yours in friendship, Martha. 
P.S. Happy birthday Daniel!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit