Ready For something New

I am ready to start something new today! I fixed my half square triangles in my Chain of Fools by Jen Kingwell....



I took it to be quilted by Connie Krueger. Of course I told her feathers! She has a lot of variety of them.

I also finished hand quilting  concentric circles on my scrappy one . They are leftover from a dignity quilt that I did in December of last year. I washed and dried it to get out markings. It is very cuddly. I also put a label on the back.









This quilt will be given to Linus or crisis for kids along with these two quilts and teddy bear....






They are hand quilted and all have labels on them. I will deliver them to Brenda Peterson this Saturday. All for now , sun is shining, bless you all for reading! Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit