Thimblecreek Blocks

I finished the two new blocks that were given on Tuesday earlier this week.







One green and one blue, like the rest of my blocks.

I was ready to start a new hand quilting project and thought I would work with a stack of 2 1/2" squares of Kaffe fabrics. I bought them at Gruber's in St. Cloud, MN. They were a bundle of 250. I also had  2 1/2 yards of a background fabric that I thought would go well. I figured out a pattern that consisted of two different blocks. They come out 8 1/2" unfinished and 8" finished.



The block with arrows to measurements looks like this....



The other block with four rows of four looks like this.....







Got a few more blocks to make. Playing around with settings and found one I like .  I turned the four patch  block  different ways to get this pattern.  I may play around a bit more to find other ways to use these blocks before I decide. Chatter later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit