Getting Older

I hate getting older and it truly is not for sissies. I saw a quilt that I would have loved to make. Unfortunately I did not write down the name , nor the website I saw it on. I deleted my trash before I could look for it thru there also. I would love to give the designer credit, but can't remember her name either. Oh well, bummer. You could put a baby on it and take a pic of your little angel! You could embroider someones name and date of meeting thier maker.  I decided to try and duplicate what I remember with graph paper.  I tried my best . I have gotten a small portion put together using small mini charms and  random leftover charm squares cut in fourths. 

I am so upset with myself because one of my granddaughters  asked if I would make a quilt for one of her friends who lost her dad. She said she would give me some of the  shirts later this month when I go there to visit. I thought this would be a nice pattern for this occasion.  It is a quilt with angel wings on it.  I have begun work on it , following my rough drawing......





This is all I have for now. It is on my portable design board. A tri-fold board covered with batting. Fused on with wonder under or heat'n bond. I thought this would be good practice.  I'll be chatting with you more later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit