A Friday Finish--Sort of

I got the call this morning that my quilt was finished. I went this afternoon to pick it up and took some pics to share with you. I am going to bind it in the same fabric I used on the backing.









I had asked for a small meander and that is how she quilted it. After I had given this to the quilter, I had started another quilt  with small squares of a man's shirts mixed in with my scraps. Since the shirts were all tee shirts and knits, I will use the bulk of them sewn together and with interfacing to form the back of this one. On this second one the wings are a light grey grunge. It is going to be a little smaller, perhaps a couch quilt length. Here are progressive pictures of its making.







Now just have to add on to the sides! Tomorrow  is 3rd Saturday Quilt Group and I am bringing Keto Butter Cookies! Since I was in a baking mode , I made 16 Keto chocolate  donuts.  Anyone else trying the Keto  lifestyle? Chatter later Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit