A Little Progress

I finished the words "Autumn" for the Lori Holt  quilt.



A few months back apparently did some embroidery and started to paint a block of the nine done. I got frustrated with it and gave it to my friend Connie. She quilted it lately and asked me if I would color a few more blocks to make it more uniform. So I finished working on it last night......

Before painting other blocks.









Now that I have finished coloring I can give it back to her. She plans to donate it to charity.

Speaking of which I have three quilts going to my church to fill a need  where ever they deem necessary. Here are their pictures before they leave my house......








For now it is back to applique and Lori Holt, chatter later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit