Couple Of Finishes

Before I rush off to work today I thought I would show a couple of finishes. 




This is  from Pam Buda's sew-a-long. This Friday should be the last installment. I used Little Gatherings in all blocks. You will find the pattern at http://heartspunquilts.blogspot.com .






This is going in front of a pajama bag / laundry bag. I did most of work in driving time to and from visiting my kids.

Speaking of vacation , my good friend Mary Ann took me to Roberts Sewing Center and that is where I found those strip prints for borders! Now that is a friend! She made the most beautiful quilt called Remembrance .   I fell in love with it.  She has lent me her pattern.  Before I left Illinois I went to Oswego's Prairie Stitches  fabric store and piucked up several fat quarters for that also.  Good friends and good fabric shops what more can a girl ask for. thanks for stoping by, now I am off to work.  Martha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit