A Light In The Window

I just finished  the small quilt " A Light In The Window " by Pam Buda. I have the flimsy done , now I just need to layer it and quilt it. Hope you like it....


And I am still experimenting with hexies also..

I have sewn together two blue 2 ' x 22 strips on both sides of a teal blue  1" wide strip. Once ironed cut at a 30* angle  2" cuts. (cut 6 ) I then took another 2" strip of blue and joined it to another teal one inch strip.  This second strip I did not cut. I laid my six previous pieces to it and sewed them together leaving a small space between so that I have room to cut them apart and have six larger pieces for my hexies.  Once my hexies were marked on the back I pinned them each to a piece of fabric and aligned them and trimmed off excess. So then I could baste and put together my hexie flower or snowflake.


We will visit more later, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit