Christmas In July

Been working on my Christmas list. How about you? Do you start early too?  This year my pet projects will be aprons ,dish towels, pot holders and small table toppers and coasters. Kind of a kitchen theme I guess. I so far have made two aprons both reversible .

Pocket on this one.




Then apron number two.....


Has two towel holders on each side and two pockets on each side.


Other side is red with light black wrought iron print.


Then  there is the dish towel, only one done so far.....


Hexies of course
I have also finished my Buck Block for the week.  Hard to believe we are half way thru  already. With six down and six more weeks to go.




I still have not decided on which setting to do yet. But I do still have time.  Sorry for the dark pics. I will try to do better. It is dark ,rainy and gloomy today. Even the flash doesn't brighten it up.  Chit chat later,Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit