Visitors Are Home Safely!

Yes my visitors are back home safely with a nice visit behind them. We enjoyed them every minute they were here.  The beds are all stripped and made again until next time.

 While I taught "Prairie Women's Sewing Circle" Journey III, my husband took them to the Mall of America and saw the Sea Life exhibit. It was Shark Week, so we all had fun!  

I have pics of the show and tell at our Journey III meeting to tease you with.

Sharon's Light in the Window by Pam Buda
Sharon's  quilt also from Journey III

Karen with her summer block of the week,   faithful words block  from Primitive Gatherings.


Sharon Jacobson and her quilt blocks from Craftsy!



  
Paula Murray showed us Dear Jane  blocks that she designed and hand appliqued.
    




Connie Kruieger showed us one of her wonky Star quilts.






Last of all my block of the week, #10.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit