Thursday, March 13, 2014

Share With You

I have a couple of pics to share with you.  The first is some more progress on my broken dishes quilt from the last Quiltmania Magazine. With these added to my previous ones I now have a total of 27......


brown pitcher


yellow pitchers



green pitchers


And I need 7 more and then I can start the piecing blocks that go between.


Next a pic of a baby quilt useing one half of a jelly roll and one yard of fabric!  I have already sent it to the quilter's.







It is a pattern "Science Fair"  from Jaybird Quilts  Quick and easy. Uses the hex'n'more ruler.

Click on pic to enlarge.  Chit chat more later, off to work, Martha.

1 comment:

Gayle said...

I finally found that issue of Quiltmania and bought it yesterday - your broken dishes quilt with the jugs is one of my favorites in there. Love the little hexie quilt.