Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Just Another Day




I finished installment three from Jeni from the Woolen Willow's sew a long. I am doing mine in pink,brown and an oatmeal color.





I have also finished my first alphabet letter in the Temecula Quilt Co. sew a long. The letter A! I am doing mine with cheerywood backround and kaffe fasset letters.






I also did a couple of nine patches for our Kim Diehl nine patch raffle drawing.




Today is my 60th birthday and I still feel like I am forty. But since my daughter will be forty this year we both cannot be forty! Chatter with you later,Martha.

2 comments:

Karen said...

You are finished with part 3 and I am still just saving the instructions!

Kathleen Wall said...

Happy Birthday Martha! Love the pink, brown and oatmeal colors together. Hoping to get to that sweet project from Jeni, too. Best Wishes!