Falling off the Radar

I bet you were wondering where I have been. Well My daughter and her family came for a surprise quickie (sort of) visit.




So my husband and I were having fun showing them around town and shopping.  We had a great time catching up.

If you stay on my blog now for more than 30 seconds you will find that I have added some music to my blog. This was not achieved by myself. My eleven year old granddaughter showed me how to do that.  She has music on her two blogs.  She showed me a few other things too.  She also is a budding artist also.  We did some shopping together and she picked out some zebra print minkee for a very special pillowcase. 

Hopefully tomorrow I will get back on track and get some sewing done.  Family first!!! But I sure did miss doing a little sewing every day. Guess it is just the routine.

The more cheerful you try to be , the less there is to disswade you from that cheerful outlook!! Hang in there!  All for now, martha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit