Onward!

 I have been doing some more sewing of flying geese, the past couple of days.  I have made some progress as I have about twenty sashings total sewn now.  Here are pics of what I have finished so far.







I also got back another lap quilt from the quilter and I have sewn down the binding on the front side. In the evenings I am enjoying hand sewing the back side.  





I also purchased some Applipops , which were a bit on the expensive side($35) and decided to try them for all the circles in this quilt.




They are not worth the price in my opinion.  To each his own. I prefer my mylar circle washers, There are many more sizes and easier to use.


I am linking with 

Life in pieces, 15 minutes to stash

Quilting is more fun than housework

Patchwork and Quilts

Slow Sunday Stitching

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

final

Ryokan Second Visit