Another Finish

 I finished my 16 patch "Handmade" Tula Pink top....





And pieced the backing fabric, so it might be ready for the quilter....




I finished another embroidery block....




And got another ready for tonight's tv sewing. 




Since I still have quite a bit left of the "Handmade" line of fabric, I started a dresden plate quilt.










The last one is just laying on the background squares and I have a quarter circle piece on top of that. I cut out ten circles ,and am getting them ready to iron tomorrow.



Went to see and visit with my quilter as he had one ready for pick-up. I brought another to him, so it can get in line. I have the binding on one side, (of the one I picked up) when the back side is handsewn down , I'll show it ! All for now, be safe and be kind. Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit