New Start

 I have decided to do "Coastal Lily" by Polly Minick and Laurie Simpson. I found the pattern in the American Quilter Magazine in July of 2015 and saved it.  There is a bit of embroidery and applique to it. This is a picture of the article that I tore out of the magazine.




I prefer making my geese four at a time with Deb Tucker's ruler.




However the pattern does it one by one and gives more variety in fabrics for the geese. Then five are sewn together for the sashing strips.




I now have four and need about 56. So in the evening I am doing the embroidery for each lily block. It's the stems that hold up the berries.



I am using a variety of grey threads and have finished 17 blocks so far. I need 48, so I have a ways to go.  Be safe and be kind, Martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit