More Shamrocks

I finished doing handwork on the shamrock on my third block in Aurifil's block of the month.


I then proceeded to quilt qnd put a small binding on my green basket quilt. I also sewed some stacked  yo yo's  with a button topper on two of the blocks. Now tonight I may sit in my chair and handsew back  down.


I then proceeded to finish the basket top for my small quilt group that is on-line. It was made out of Kansas Troubles except for the beige polka dots  in backround of baskets. It is layered and waiting to be quilted.


I will be traveling back home next month and I have a few birthday presents to make in the meantime. 
So the next few weeks will definetly be busy .  Hang on to your seats, it will be a bumpy ride!  martha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit