Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring has Sprung

I went today to get my hair cut and run a few other errands.  Only needed a sweater, no coat!! So many motorcycles out and kids skate boarding  and people actually out walking.  Just had to check and make sure that I was still in Minnesota and this was March! 

I guess we all have spring fever of sorts.  I have started a few things for spring. First one done was a wool felt  candle mat.


Then I started a table runner for Easter that I found on the internet last year and did not do.  I have put all the pieces down and made the patckwork basket.  I have just started doing the satin stitch around  some pieces but have not finished. Then will have to sew on border,  but thought I would give you a sneak peek.


Of course today there was another basket block from Temecula Quilt Co.  And I just had to do that also. This makes number # 3 .  Are you keeping up? 


 I am off to enjoy some of this great weather. Live long and sew straight,martha


5 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I love the rabbit ring and I have that pattern and it is waiting for me to stitch along with one that has chicks on it!!!
I love love that table runner--can't wait to see you finish it!!!
and I did get my Temecula pattern today--but did not get it stitched up yet==tomorrow!!!
Hugs, Di and miss gracie

desertskyquilts said...

Your Temecula blocks look terrific. I love the Easter runner, and the wool mat, too. How springy it will be at your house!

Pat from Florida said...

Love the rabbits running around the mat. All very nice!

Pat from Florida said...

Love the rabbits running around the mat. All very nice!

Snippets of Carol said...

That chicken laying the easter eggs is so cute. Love it.