Saturday, April 14, 2012

99th Post

This is my 99th post  and I have decided to have a give-a-way to celebrate the event. All you have to do is leave a comment here on my blog by Monday April 16th  , noon central time. Then we will choose a random number and a  winner.  Give-a-way what you say???  Well these!!!
Terry Atkinson pattern, and Sherri Falls Notecard and Embroidery pattern
Nancy Zieman Book ( I met her about 25 years ago in her home town at a sew - in she was sponsering.  We were at the same table for dinner and style show. Very congenial and nice person.)




Medium Bag
Below are the projects that I have finished concerning my two color prairie points.
Large Bag

This is the mug rug I finished binding  today.


I also have a table runner to put together tomorrow and quilt and bind.
Please remember to leave a comment and will announce winner Monday ,April 16th.  Thank you all, Martha

3 comments:

Heide said...

Congrats on your 99th post! I started a blog page a couple of weeks ago and still haven't posted my 1st entry. Not sure why I'm dragging my feet. Really like those notecards.

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Your black and white dotted prairie points are my favorite--super cute!
Karen in Breezy Point
PS: I don't want to be in the running for your give-away---I'm still trying to squeeze everything into my new space! See you Monday.

kathy osterby said...

I love your version of prairie points and will have to try them next. Better yet CONGRATS on your 99 posts!!!