Another Version

I have another version of PP (prairie points) for you today.  Still two-color but with a bit of piping( Did I spell that right?)   Sew two strips together as before with 1/4 " seam just place a piece of piping in between.



Cut strip into appropriate length (as given on directions  on tool package).



I want the deep pink to be main color, so I therefore cut off 1/4 " so that light pink will roll over when folded and ironed in half.



Then you are ready to use the tool and  a hot iron and Best Press to make your prairie points.





Get four of the and put in your hand bag pattern,  For one side and it will look like this.


For the piping  I used a very small drapery cord for inside and I also cut down 1/4 " seam allowance just before folding in half ,so as to reduce bulk. 

If you look to the right hand side of my blog you will find a Label Headline, and under it are topics that I have blogged about in depth on how to do.  A friend of my and fellow blogger ( Wanda) of
http://exuberantcolor.blogspot.com  Showed me how to do.  Thank you again Wanda.

All for now , sew straight live long!  Martha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit