A Promise is a Promise

I told you last post we would talk about fabric next. So here I am with some pretty pics of my recent purchases while on vacation!  The first is a pic of fabric in "Cotton Club" line.



This fabric and the next I plan to use in borders , both inner and outer.  The next photo is from "Civil War Anthem" by Barbara Brackman.


The next photo is of Judy Rothermal print and I purchased it because I really like the birds on it.



I also purchased a charm pack and a layer cake of Lisa Bonegan's  "Seasonal Gatherings".  Loved the fact they had birds , or candy canes or poinsettias , or holly leaves and branches on them.









My last photo is of my Raspberry Rabbit block that is ready to stitch now. 


Hope you enjoyed the pics. I am playing catch-up now with my  sewing as you might have guessed.  Hopefully I will be able to share my Edyta Sitar project with you in a couple days. Enjoy each and every day! martha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit