Blue Bird Kin d of Day


Hope you can see the Blue Bird on my deck. It was beautiful! 



This is my back yard, it extends about another 600 feet back from the fence.  With all the rain we have been having we now have our own pond!  And two Mallaerd ducks were swimming in it earlier! 

I have finished my 30's baby quilt top and the backing. I hope to drop it off this friday ,perhaps in exchange for one that has been quilted alreadfy. At least I can hope!!  The pattern is called " Sweet Caroline".
did a blanket stitch around
back

front



Received my gift from Edyta Sitar for parisipating in sihouette challenge!!!  It is her new book Scrappy Fireworks Quilts   and she also signed it !  I was tickled pink.

I will cherish it.
It really was a Blue Bird kind of a day!! Martha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit