The forgotten one

I finished the last redwork block in Alice in Wonderland quilt.


I was then able to put my rows together and finish the top.



I also found some pics on the internet that I wanted to use on the back. I printed them onto fabric from my inkjet printer and then I pieced them into the backing.








I was able to take the quilt to the quilter's today.  Which made me happy. I was also able to finish my Raspberry Rabbits Block for May.


Hopefully I will be able to get a couple of more things caught up this weekend.  I ordered Kim Diehl's new book which is out. Can hardly wait I really like her stuff.

  Well all for now, enjoy your weekend  remembering those who went before and gave you the freedoms we cherish.We are all blessed by their service to us and our country.  Martha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit