Pineapple Surprise

When my hubby wakes up tonight before he toddles off to work , he gets a piece of this.


 He found the recipe himself and gave it to me about March. Well I finally made it for him. So simple. I purchased an angel food cake and cut in half horizantally (recipe said thirds, but have you ever tried to get a clean cut on angel food?)  Took small package(3.4 oz) of vanilla pudding (just the powder) and mixed it with one can of crushed pineapple and the juice (do not drain). Then take 8oz. cool whip and mix in. Spread this in between layers and on top. Refridgerate for at least one hour. I did sample the frosting. Gooooooood!!


I finished my Raspberry Rabbits block for April. And then I prepped a blue work pattern from Bird Brain Designs for hand work at night.  It is called Snow Happens!

I use the printable fabric solvy on top so that I don't need to transfer the design.  Just copy design on your printer. It washes away with warm water and then just dry and press.  Be good to yourself and others.  Martha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit