Where Does The Time Go?

Our store's Anniversary Sale is over and I believe it was quite successful.  Despite all that construction we still had a good flow of customers.

I have managed to finish  my Pam Buda mini quilt. At least the top ,haven't got it quilted though.



I have been working on the laundry/pajama  tote bag. Still need to finish the drawstring and the bottom on it. I will show a pic when finished. 

There is another mini quilt pattern being given out day by day. It is now in its third day ,  but you can still print off what you need.  http://joanne-threadhead.blogspot.com  It is cute and you do not have to do it in yellow and black if you don't want to.    Thanks for stopping by  and visiting. Martha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit