A Good Sewing Day



Our third snow this month!  We do not accumulate , just cold.  We have only had one trick or treater in five years.  However I imagine other areas have more of an abundance ;  bundling up this year will probably not be an option.

Still working on hexies!  Thought I would show you some of my progress.





Unfortunately it looks like more than it is. It is only a little over 100 hexies, but I am one third of the way there.  I need 297 to be exact. Once you start one ,you are done in a wink of the eye! Mindless telly sewing.  I have also started another wool project , You will be seeing a little of it in the next few weeks.



Got pieces cut and ready to put on backround.  Gotta go and do a little housework before doing the fun stuff. Laundry! UGH! Chit Chat later,Martha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit