Does Absense Make The Heart Grow Fonder?

Might just make you forget about them. Oh well, been busy,been working. Every now and then you have to do something with Mr. Sew and keep him happy. Sometimes every day chores get pushed aside and you have to catch up!

I finished Pam Buda's blocks and decided to add a border to it.  I then took it to a friend and asked her to quilt it for me. So here it is unfinished.
I got my Remembrance quilt back from the quilter's and it was done in a meander so that the pictures would be able to be seen. I bound it in a crackle red fabric.



Here is a pic of the back. 




I would also like to give you a couple of pics of my special quilt label done with thread sketching and the sewing machine.


Feed dogs down ,  black thread in upper and lower , fabric in hoop with drawn pic on wash-a-way stabilizer. I used a linen to sew on.  Haven't sewn it down yet.



I work four days this week so might not chit chat to much, but take care and get to your sewing machine. It is cheaper than a docter! Martha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit