Fall

Fall weather has certainly arrived! Mother Nature threw a party and all the leaves came to play.  HALLOWEEN  will soon be here.  I have been trying to get into the spirit of Autumn. Trying my hand with two small wall hangings from the September/ October issue of Fons and Porter's Love of Quilting magazine.


This is the first one, that is quilted and bound. Still has some frillies to be attached! I used a straw colored cosmos thread and soaked it in starch and wound it around a plastic straw to dry.

Did a few of those and I am supposed to attach them and put on some buttons.
I will show you that when I finish. This was given to the magazine by Kari Carr of New Leaf Stitches Designs.

I have also started a small  wall hanging from the same magazine and same issue by Lori Smith. It is a small 12" quilt.



Hope you like the little peep show I am giving you. Will show you more later. Martha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit