Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Using Up Leftovers

There was leftover wool from a quilt I recently made; so I decided to use some of it in a pincushion design. As I have another beginning wool class coming up, I needed to get going on it.  The golden yellow seemed to lend itself to a flower to me .So that is what I designed. Hope you like it.





I learned something new with this post, that all my pics (as they are put on my blog) are saved in a special place and the space eventually fills and must be deleted to create more storage.  I thought they were just taken from my sd disk.  I am no computer geek, but I am learning more.  Martha

2 comments:

Fiona said...

how sweet is that... yes , we are all learning about the pictures and needing more storage.... but remember the pictures you delete from that 'special place' also means they are deleted from your blog....
Hugz

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I love the little pin cushion--nice job,
Yes it seems funny-but we all are getting notices that our spaces are full--I chose to buy more space--
not happy about it--but did not want to delete my past photos on the posts--soooo--they get our money one way or another!!!!
HUgs,Di and miss gracie