Working Ahead

The projects I am working on now are for Christmas and  next year.  As many of you do also , to try to  keep ahead of the game.   I have now filled two of my three containers with hexies. WAA HOO!!



Next pic is of a Christmas project from a magazine. However in the magazine the center was a baby's picture. I choose to use some clipart off the computer for my center. I then choose to use Christmas fabrics for the dresden plate backround. I believe the magazine was " Quilts and More" , the last one published.  



As you can see I did a little Big stitch quilting around the plate. I also put some ric rac around center circle. I enjoyed  putting stripey binding around it.

I also finished my four wool blocks and now I can do the sashing stars and borders today, I hope.



  Tonight while I watch "Boardwalk Empire" I can work on hexies again. 
I am thankful we were not in the path of Hurricane Sandi, but we must remember to include those who were, in our thoughts and prayers. They are not out of the woods yet.
We'll talk later,martha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onward!

final

Ryokan Second Visit